Wednesday 9 April 2014

It is challenge time again at I ♥ ProMarkers .

 
Hi all
It is challenge time again at I ♥ ProMarkers .   Thanks to all of you who entered last weeks challenge ,I  had wonderful time visiting all your blogs. This  week the theme of the challenge is   "A bounty of buttons" and the sponsor for this weeks challenge is another new sponsor for I ♥ ProMarkers . .....Live & Love Crafts

Prize is a £10 voucher


For my DT project i have made this  easel card using a stamp  and papers from the crafters companion angelica and adam range. I coloured him with promarkers...The button  border die is from memory box. The cute lime buttons are from Meiflower Crafts. The banner is a la la land die.
The lettering was cut using a TH vintage market die.The sentiment is computer generated




So pop over and check out what the DT have made for your inspiration and join in the fun at I ♥ ProMarkers .
Happy crafting
Tracey xx

1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely hun - great design and colours - perfect 1st Birthday card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x