Thursday 7 June 2012

Fathers day challenge at the digi doodle shop

Hi all
 Here is my DT card for the fathers day challenge at the digi doodle shop challenge....Sadly my fabulous daddy ...Reg is no longer around but i always make him a card and put it on my mantlepiece so this ones for you dad.
I have used the gorgeous vinage roadster car digi from the digi doodle shop store and you can find it here
I coloured with promarkers,The papers are fab and they are digi papers from raspberry road  and are called for the record.
The speed sign and mini drivers license are from my stash and i have had them for years...I distressed the image edges with TH aged paper distress ink .
The gems and ribbons are from meiflower crafts

I will not be entereing any challenges as this is a scheduled post and i am sailing around italy on a cruise as this goes live  [fingers crossed ...lol]



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, loving the design. Have a great Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey. Your colouring is awesome and you always have fab embellies to go with your cards. I too have lost my Dad. He died May last year so this is my 2nd Father's Day without him.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey
    This make is fabulous love your sign and licence they are brilliant!!! Have been looking over your previous makes all stunning as always chum sorry I've not popped by the last week or so me all over last tram :) hehe'' hope you are well...
    Lots Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tracey, and all the layers look great.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card loving all these men cards as I'm pants at them great to get ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and the embellishments, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely terrific and your shading is spot on! Love the embellishments you used, just perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Tracey. Love your colouring and fab things you've put on the card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, lovely design,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. Beautifully done...just love your work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Tracey !
    Love your coloring and your lovely details.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fab male card Tracey. Love the design and choice in colours. Your dad would have absolutely loved it. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x