Sunday 27 November 2011

candy pip and matching candle

Hi all
 I thought i would try my hand at something new....candle decorating.... and i really enjoyed it so there will be many more to come i am sure.It is my 1st ever one so be gentle!!!!!
I have used the candy pip sugar nellie stamp and my promarkers for the card and candle.The papers are first edition love letters 6x6  pad.
The flowers are from mulberry crafts,
The lace is from my stash and the ribbons and gems are  from meiflower crafts
I used and embossing folder from CB and a free sentiment from sentiments4you.The  vanilla candle was only a cheap one from a local shop as it never has to be burned .I think i will buy white candles for any future ones i do.
I created the card with nesties and used my stampin up bird punch for the leaves.


challenges entered
makeitmonday. anything goes
joyfulstamper. anything goes
.passionatelyartistic. anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey anything goes
Sweet Stampin  punches or dies
 Fussy and Fancy  make a gift [candle]
Moving Along With The Times  ribbons and bows
I Love Promarkers  anything goes
Papercraft Star  anything goes
Get Hippity with Ippity  embossing






16 comments:

  1. Oh well done Tracey, these are gorgeous, the candle decorating gets obsesive with me lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...I love both your projects. I have always wanted to do a candle so now you have inspired me. I LOVE Nellie snellen images and punches but ca not afford. Perhaps I need to put on my Santa list. Oh my and I love on the dainty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and candle combo. Still not tried making any of these yet, but I know if I start I won't stop lol. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so gorgeous Tracey....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous Tracey - love the image and sweet colours.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful set, love the colours and the design of both candle and card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - love the candle, it's a lovely idea for a present. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and beautiful candle. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fabulous! :) Gorgeous gift idea and super-cute card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. THATS CANDLE ,LOVELY DECO ,NICE CARD,SAW ON MIM
    MEGHA
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.com/ .I LOVE PINK

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful set - i love the candle
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH wow, this is so gorgeous Tracey - I love it! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, here's my gentle comment.....It's very nice & pretty. Now here's my real comment....It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't believe that's your first, it's fabulous! Both the card & candle are superb hon. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi tracey,
    love the candle, if its not to much trouble can you tell me how to get the design on the candle?

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute. I love the matching candle. Thanks for playing at GHWI.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x